2004 4x4 Toyota Tacoma doublecab. 3.4l engine, automatic transmission.
Signature Tepui Kukenam Sky tent in forest green, mounted at cab height (see setup video below)
Road Shower - 7 gallon pressurized solar shower
matching 6 foot awning from Tepui (currently only installed on white tacoma)
- copy of the ultimate Kauai guidebook (lives up to it's name) which is like your menu to the island
- mobile concierge service - text anytime for recommendations based on your taste and desires
- chairs and umbrellas + small beach cooler + beach towels + small first aid kit
- coleman 2 burner stove with fuel + cooler with 27lbs of ice (7 for your drinks) + folding table + pot and pans + dish and flatware set for 2 + 5 gallon fresh water bottle + camp spice set + foil, plastic wrap, paper towels + wash up kit
- 3" mattress with zippered cover + 1.5 inches of memory foam + waterproof mattress topper + sheet set (two sets for stays over 3 days) + pillows and blankets
- comfortable 10'x10' coleman ground tent + air mattress, battery pump and extra sheets to unlock all county campsites which do not allow the rooftop tent
- french press insulated carafe and kettle + primula 4 shot espresso maker + 2 travel mugs with lifetime free refills at Kauai coffee!
- 2 hammocks + towels + assorted lighting solutions + microfiber throw for cool evenings + outland mega firebowl with full 1 gallon LP tank + road shower mentioned above
- bocce set + frisbee + UE roll 2 waterproof bluetooth speaker + Winplus portable power bank to recharge all of your devices